Question: “I would like to develop some forms that can be submitted on our site. However, there is scarce documentation on this (i.e., a very short segment on the second Dreambox Captivate tutorial).”
Dreambox Enterprise-Class Content Management System Form Generator Module tutorial (rough)
1) When you click the ‘add module’ link on a page and then choose ‘form generator’ you’re shown the screen below to create your form generator module. Fill out the fields and click submit to add your form.
2) Next step is adding individual fields
3) Different field types are available depending on what sort of data you are trying to capture from users:
4) Individual field types have specific fields to configure, for example text fields:
5) Or Radio buttons – where you can configure options presented:
6) Once the form fields have been added the system will generate the form on the public page: